To find the configuration steps for your printers, you must visit the website 123.hp.com.
On this site, you can register your device and setup your printers and install the required drivers.
Setting up your HP Printer is very easy, but a few users still have difficulty configuring their devices.
Here you will find many ways to setup your HP all in one printer:
You can visit the 123.hp.com Printers Web site
Contact our Customer Care and ask experts to help with the ways to setup your HP all in one printer
Have a look at the ways to setup Hp all in one printer:
- Setting Up and Installing the HP Printer
- Driver / software installation for the HP printer
- Printing techniques on the HP printer
- Troubleshooting the HP Printer
Setup and Installation of Hp Envy 5536 printer
Unbox the HP Printer First
Then Check the Contents of the Box, the printer equipment, and the accessories and try to find the printer frills and other filling for printing.
Place the paper in the tray of your HP printer
Plug the HP printer into the power cord and turn on the device
Insert the ink cartridges and start printing
Look at Installing drivers / software for the HP printer
The HP printer driver software can be easily installed from our official website 123.hp.com. There you will find the right software for your Windows or IOS system configuration.
If you have problems installing or setting up, you can contact our experts by calling our toll-free number who will help install the drivers for your printer.
Read about Printing Techniques on HP all in one printer
- Open the document to be printed.
- Press Ctrl + P: Shortcut to open the print window.
- Select the printer connected to your PC.
- Then change the page orientation between Landscape and Portrait.
- After changing the settings, click Print to print the document.
- The print window can also be opened by clicking on the “File” menu and then on “Print”.
Also look at the Troubleshooting problems for HP all in one printer
Some of the troubleshooting problems are:
- HP Print Head Error
- HP Printer not Found During the Installation
- HP Change from a USB to Ethernet
- HP troubleshooting ink cartridge
- Difficulty in the configuration.
- Problem with installing the printer or setting up the printer
- Frequent paper jams, jam of the ink cartridge
- Damaged or outdated printer drivers
- Paper jam in the spool area, print queue error
- Very low printing speed
- The feeder collects multiple sheets.
- Paper mismatch error
- The printer driver is not installed correctly computer hangs while using a printer