Introduction to HP Envy 5540 Printer
HP Envy 5540 printer is known as a multifunctional printer. It has the ability to copy, scan, print and WLAN facility. This printer provides excellent quality printing at a cheaper cost. It is a wireless printer offering a single range for establishing a cloud print network. HP 5540 printer has excellent features like borderless printing and auto-duplex printing. It comes up with Printables content that enables printing over a cloud network. This printer works very fast when it is connected with a USB connection. You can also connect your printer directly to the mobile device. You can easily download the drivers or software of HP Envy 5540 printer at 123.hp.com/envy 5540.
Basic Information about HP Envy 5540 Printer
- Replace your ink cartridge if you are receiving a low ink level message on your screen. It is important to replace the ink cartridge because a low level of ink give poor quality of printing.
- When you use a refilled ink cartridge, then your printer renders the quality of the output and also indicates a wrong ink level.
- Open safety tape of ink cartridge carefully before their installment.
- Always use genuine HP ink cartridge forexcellent printing qualities.
- Turn off the printer when you are not using it because if you turn ON your printer for a longer time, then it can affect the ink quality and make it dry.
How to Resolve Troubleshooting Issues of HP Envy 5540 Printer?
- Ensure that all the connections that you are made between your printer and computer are correct and secure. There is always a need for secure connections to print the document.
- Turn on your printer to proceed with the printing process. If the printer is switched on then lite white light blinks on it.
- Ensure that your printer is connected to your preferred network. Also, do not forget to check the status of your wireless light.
- A solid blue light blinks when your printer is connected with a network and you can print your document.
- If a slow blinking light shows on the wireless status light, then it means that your printer is not connected to your network.
- Also, check that your printer is within the range of router or not.
- If the light blinking at a faster rate on your printer, then it means that there is a wireless error. To check the error, you can refer to the message which is displayed on your printer.
- If your wireless light is off then turn on your wireless device.
- After turning on your device, try to print the document.
- You can also download the HP diagnostic tools from 123.hp.com/envy 5540 at free cost. The HP diagnostic tools will detect the issue automatically and also tries to resolve the issue.