HP Envy 5542 is a superior printer model used for home and office purposes. Most of the people prefer to use this printer due to its good quality printing. It has excellent printing quality and has high speed. It offers superior functionality like copy, fax, scan and printing. It has exciting features like two-sided printing, display touch screen, quality print outs etc. This printer comes along with best branded accessories like original HP ink cartridges and good-quality print media. It also supports dual-band Wi-Fi network connectivity. You can easily set up your printer by following instructions at 123.hp.com/envy 5542.
How to do Ink Cartridge Settings of HP Envy 5542 Printer?
- Take out ink cartridge package of your HP printer from the box.
- Remove cover and tape all around the ink cartridges.
- Now, open the access door of the ink cartridge and place both ink cartridge at an appropriate place by matching the colors.
- Place ink cartridge correctly inside the slot. Press it until it gets the correct position.
- Follow the steps for other cartridges. Place all the cartridges at right position and after that close the door of the printer.
- To load the paper into input paper tray first remove the input tray from the bottom end of the printer.
- After that, slide the paper in the tray and insert the paper load.
- Place all papers into the paper input tray carefully without any folds. Close the tray.
- If all the steps are done correctly then the printer will start automatic alignment and provide you print sample output.
Solutions of Errors Faced During Use of Ink Cartridge
- Ensure that the cartridge and ink that you use is compatible with each other. In case, if they are not compatible with each other then it shows error in the printing process.
- Verify that the ink in cartridge is accurate. The low level of ink in cartridge result in poor printing quality. Fill ink to the accurate level in cartridge.
- Ensure that the paper alignment is done properly as incorrect alignment impacts printing of a document.
- Also, check that cartridge are placed in correct place. If it shows error then take it out and place them again.
- Restart your device and check for errors.
- If you again face any error then use alternate device which can offer you better quality and speed of print outs.