HP Envy 5544 printers are stylish as well as highly reliable. You can use these printers anywhere by downloading the printer drivers or software from 123.hp.com/envy 5544. You can use these printers for dual-purpose for any application such as copy, scan or fax several documents. These printers can easily connect with any network type like Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB. It also supports Wi-Fi features and mobile printing. It supports free services such as ePrint, cloud print and Air Print.
How to Setup and Install HP Envy 5544 Printers from 123.hp.com/envy 5544?
If you have purchased a new HP Envy 5544 printer then the first thing that need to do is to install the printer or printer code as it confirms that your printer is connected to a network or affiliation. After this, install the printer code on your computer and follow below steps:
- Open the download menu in your laptop or computer. Now, select the download driver package.
- To open the downloaded file, double click on the package. You can also open it by right click on the package and click on open.
- After that a dialogue box is open. Click on run or affirmative to continue the installation process.
- A affiliation screen display in your monitor. Click on move to code choice page.
- Select the customize software from the code choice page.
- If you agree terms and conditions then click in the check box. After that click on next button to start the installation process of HP printer.
- Place your hand-picked drivers in your computer and wait for sometime until the installation process is completed.
- Now, you can see the affiliation screen from where you can set the connection.
- You can also search your printer according to affiliation kind. After that click on continue to complete the installation method.
- You have to bring up your computer after completing the installation process.
Seven Steps to Transfer HP Envy 5544 Printer Drivers
- Open hp.com/envy 5544 webpage.
- Enter the printer model of your printer within the search bar and click on search button.
- After that, you get the list of drivers or software that are displayed on the screen.
- Select the suitable driver from the list of available driver and pick out the acceptable one suitable for your printer.
- Click on transfer button.
- The transfer process can take place in few seconds.
- You have to install the driver once the transfer process is completed.