HP Envy 5546 is most compatible and compact size printer. It is a printer that can do printing, faxing, copy and scanning. At 123.hp.com/envy 5546, you can choose the printer driver which supports your printer. To use the HP Envy 5546 printer, you have to download the driver and install them properly.
In case, you update the outdated and wrong drivers then it will effect your printer and its performance. It is also important to install all the printer driver carefully. The installation of driver also depends upon the type of system that you are using currently. There are different method to install the printer drivers for Windows and Mac devices.
Software Updates for HP Envy 5546 Printer for Windows
Follow the below steps at 123.hp.com/envy 5546 for successfully software updates on windows:
- Check the status of the working or downloaded software on which your Windows computer is connected.
- Open the device manager and open the folder for the analysis of your device by using the list.
- After that, click on 123.hp.com/envy 5546 printer update driver software option. Here, you can check the status whether there is any availability of software update or not.
- Once you setup software updates on your system, you can automatically check the updated driver software.
Software Updates for HP Envy 5546 Printer for Mac
Follow below steps to get HP Envy 5546 printer software update for Mac:
- Firstly, connect with the range of versions to run software on your Mac system.
- After that, select the option of system preferences by using Apple menu.
- Click at software update option available on the same page in order to get the predominant updating process.
- To install HP Envy 5546 driver, click on update now option. Here, you get the notification of all available software updates.
- Make a adequate space for the installation process. You also get the more info on the same running page about 123.hp.com/envy 5546 installation process.
What to do if Printer Setup Disk is Missing of HP Envy 5546?
- Try to connect your printer by using USB cables. Remember to place your system adjacent to your printer.
- After connecting your printer directly with USB cable, switch on your computer.
- Wait for sometime to get instructions until the installation of your printer is completed.
- The alternative method that you can use is to click on scanner and printer option on your system.
- Click on your desired printer name i.e. HP Envy 5546 and follow on-screen instructions for successfully manage the disk related issues.