HP Officejet 4650 printer is best multi-function printer preferred for high quality printing for small and large scale businesses. It supports both duplex printing technology and inkjet technology. It allows the individual to print the document from their mobile devices using 123.hp.com/oj4650 webpage.
Steps of Apple AirPrint Setup
- Firstly, connect your iOS device with the local network.
- Check the status of your network for your HP 4650 printer. For this, you have to press the wireless button and information at a time. You can also press wireless button and start copy black button at a same time.
- If you are facing any problem in connecting your printer to network then hold cancel button and wireless button for sometime. Hold the button until power light blinks. Now, your HP 4650 printer is in setup mode for next 48 hours.
- After that, you have to set your printer in a wireless connection within 48 hours. Now, press and hold the WPS button of the router. After few minutes, wireless light stop blinking. It indicates that the wireless network connection establish successfully between router and the printer.
- Download and install AirPrint application from 123.hp.com/oj4650 for your iOS mobile device. After that open the document which you want to print.
- Select the printer from the list from which you want to print the document. You can use HP Wireless direct or Wi-Fi Directif you do not have local network. In case you do not found any error message or AirPrint printers then open EWS page to check the status of your printer network.
- For this, you have to print the Wireless Network Report and can get the printer IP address.If you are using iOS device then enter safari browser and click network and then AirPrint to check status. After that follow the onscreen instructions to switch on the AirPrint.
Steps of ePrint Setup at 123.hp.com/oj4650
- Ensure that your printer and computer is connected with same wireless network.
- Download and install the ePrint application.
- After installation of ePrint application, click on setting icon and tap on activation after entering your email address.
- An activation code is sends at your email. You can use it to activate your ePrint application. Press on the plus symbol in the home screen to add your printer.
- After that go to web services setup and enable the web service. Ensure that USB cable is not connected to your HP 4650 printer that renders the ePrint functionality.
- HP ePrints require a email address o send print job to 4650 printer. You can also find the email address at info page of your printer. By using email address of printer you can easily determine the email who send email to printer.
- Here, you can customize setting that who can send email to your printer.
- ePrint application print the email document with its body. It does not support more than 10 attachments. It does not support encrypted and password protected documents.
- If you find any difficulty in printing with ePrint application then restart the printer. Go to network setting to solve the network issue with your printer.
- Connect your printer to the network with wireless network wizard. Also, check that your printer is within the router range. Also, check the firewall setting of your device that may render with the printer.