HP Envy 5536 printer provides best quality of printing, copying, scanning and faxing features. You can easily carry out any feature with your HP printer. They are appropriate for home or office use. From 123.hp.com/envy 5536, you can do affordable printing, faster transmit scanning mechanism and yields better ink quality. This printer model is well fits for the customers requirements as it has faster accuracy alignment and increased productivity. With mobile printing solutions, you can easily print from this printer from any place.
For the installation of HP Envy 5536 drivers or software on your Windows and Mac, you can use the CD/DVD. The CD/DVD for the installation of the drivers contains the driver installation software. You only have to insert the CD/DVD and import the driver installation software into your Windows and Mac device.
Steps for Driver Installation for Windows
Follow below mentioned steps to install the drivers for your HP Envy 5536 printer on Windows device:
- Click on start button on your windows OS. Select devices and printers option.
- Proceed further by selecting an existing port. Click on next to proceed further. Wait for sometime until setup get updated for 123.hp.com/envy 5536.
- Click on HP option to complete the installation process.
- Choose the name of your printer from the list of printer.
- Click on next and follow on-screen instructions.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your HP Envy 5536 setup printer. After sometime, reconnect the cable with windows OS and printer.
- At last, you get your print job done.
Steps for Driver Installation for Mac
Follow below mentioned steps to install the drivers for your HP Envy 5536 printer on Mac device:
- Select the Apple menu to begin the driver installation process for Mac OS system.
- Now, locate and select system preference from Apple menu.
- You will find the different available names on system preference based on your operating system.
- Check whether the name of your printer is listed in the installed printer or not. If your printer is not listed then follow the below steps.
- Firstly, select the name of your printer 123.hp.com/envy 5536.
- Click on Add printer option and add your printer HP Envy 5536 to the list.
- The driver for your printer will be update in Mac OS device.
- All the above steps helps you in installing the drivers or software of your printer. As a result of this, you can scan, print, fax and copy from 123.hp.com/envy 5536.