HP Envy 5540 has an extreme level of functionalities such as printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. It is an appropriate printer for home and office use. This printer provide high-quality printing documents, faster transmit and better ink yield in the scanning process. It is known as significant model which fits for the clients requirements like faster accuracy, increased productivity and faster speed. It has the feature of wireless printing for those people who deals with mobile printing solutions.
First Time Setting Up HP Envy 5540 Printer
- Remove the printer out from the packing to achieve HP Envy 5540 printer setup. Check the package of printer for all the list of items that comes along with printer.
- Lift up the lid of the scanner. Remove the packing tape all around the printer.
- Also remove the tap and all the packing material from the printer to clean out the area. Remove the ink cartridge access area.
- Remove the packing tape from the paper tray door by extending the door from outer side. Push the paper tray in forward direction.
- Plug in your printer into an electrical socket and turn it ON. Set the preferences.
- To configure HP Envy printer setup fully and to select the language, press the down arrow on the control panel.
- Press the down button of control panel to set the region and country. Remember to click on OK button after each action.
- Pull out the tray extender and the paper tray to load the papers.
- The slider width guide of your printer can be adjusted to outermost positions.
- Push the paper tray forward after loading and aligning the paper.
- The ink cartridge of your 123.hp.com/envy 5540 have to be loaded through the access door which is lifted and locked.
- The ink cartridge automatically moves to its accessible position as the door is lifted.
- For the setup of HP Envy printer, the ink cartridge should be silent and idle.
- Remove the plastic tape from the top of the printer without touching the ink nozzles after taking out the ink cartridge from the package.
- Raise the lid of the ink cartridge slot and press the cartridges as it snaps into place.
- Repeat the same action for other ink cartridge of your printer. Close the lid of printer to secure the cartridges in their appropriate places.
- Follow the instructions on the control panel to align the ink cartridge and to close the access door of the print cartridge.
- After alignment of the ink cartridge, your printer can print the alignment page.