Today, printers are mostly used for home as well as office purposes. HP Envy 5534 is a less expensive product as compared to other HP printers. It is a multifunctional printer that offer automatic printing and duplex printing. It is a compact size printer that can be use in any place without any issues. 123.hp.com/envy 5534 is power efficient printer. The fundamental of using HP Envy 5534 for the first time includes setup and installation. The first step of printer setup is unboxing in which you have to remove the packaging material and tape all around from your printer. After that you have to download and install the printer drivers before start the printing process.
Wireless Connection Setup of HP Envy 5534
For successful wireless setup on HP Envy 5534 printer, follow below steps carefully:
- Firstly, find your network name and password for wireless network connection setup.
- Make sure that you have connected your computer and HP Envy 5534 printer to the same wireless network.
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/envy 5534 printer and computer. Go to printer and devices option and then select your HP printer.
- Open settings and select wireless setting menu.
- Now, you will navigate to wireless setup wizard window of HP Envy 5534. Click on window and select wireless network.
- In case, your network is not available on the list display on screen then configure the wireless network.
- Enter network name and password for the configuration of your wireless network.
- After that, 123.hp.com/envy 5546 will be automatically connected to the wireless network.
- Now, you can print the documents easily with wireless network.
USB Connection Setup of HP Envy 5534
Follow below steps for USB connection setup to connect your computer and HP Envy 5534 printer. Remove previous installed printer drivers before establishing USB cable connection setup.
- If USB cable is connected between computer and 123.hp.com/envy 5546 then remove it.
- Do not connect USB cable between computer and printer until printer software prompts to connect the USB cable.
- Turn on your HP printer and computer. Download and install the printer driver using chrome browser or CD/ DVD.
- Follow the instructions to install the driver on the operating system after downloading the printer driver.
- Choose your connection type and select the USB connection type as preferred connection type.
- To complete the USB setup, connect your USB cable between HP Envy 5534 printer and computer.