HP Officejet 3830 printer provides some excellent features including printing, scanning, copying and faxing. It provides awesome printing experience to users. You can enhance the printing quality and speed by connecting it to a wireless network. Its interesting features make it suitable for home or office users. You can use this printer for both type of purposes. With HP ePrint and AirPrint, you can easily print the documents from your mobile devices. For this, you only have to send the document to email address of your printer. You don’t need any special driver or software once you have signed up for ePrint account.
123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer also supports cloud printing, mobile printing and duplex printing. Therefore, you can print the document from anywhere and at any time. It is inclined towards the business oriented printing jobs. It can print the documents with faster speed. You can easily buy this printer due to its affordable price.
Steps to Print from Android Phone Through WiFi Direct
- Install latest version of Print Service Plugin or Mopria Print Service for your 123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer on your Android device. You can download these plugins from Google play store or any other Android app.
- Turn on Wi-Fi Direct from your printer HP Officejet 3830 printer.
- Open the control panel and click on the Wi-Fi direct option to display the Wi-Fi direct name and password.
- If your printer do not come with a control panel then click on the Information button to start printing a document. It gives the Wi-Fi Direct name and password.
- In case, the printer you have does not have Information button then press the Resume button. Keep resume button pressed for 2-3 seconds so that it can start to print a report which gives Wi-Fi Direct name and password.
- Click on Automatic to print the document without using a password. You can select the Manual option to confirm the print job or when you want to use a password.
- Open settings and click on Wi-Fi on Android device. Also, make sure that it is in on mode.
- Open the documents that you would like to print. Click on Print from app menu to print document.
- Make sure that correct name of your printer is shown as your printer on the print plugin settings screen. If name of another printer is displayed then touch the name to show list of all available printers.
- Select your printer name and click on Print option.