HP Officejet 4650 is a multifunctional high performance printer that able to do printing, scanning, copying and faxing. It is very easy to maintain this printer. Also, it provides high-quality of printing at low cost. With Instant ink facility, you can refill this printer and can perform printing function. 123.hp.com/oj4650 is a wireless printer and you can easily install and configure your printer by following some easy steps. The wireless connection of this printer allows you to print the document or images from your mobile devices from any where. HP officejet 4650 printer is suitable for both home or home users.
To print the documents efficiently from 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer, you first complete the printer setup installation process which include unboxing, wireless or WPS setup, ink-cartridge setup, printer driver software installation and troubleshooting issues related to HP Officejet 4650 printer.
Quick Steps of HP Officejet ePrint Service
ePrint service is for those users who want to print the documents by using their mobile phones. Through this app, you can print the documents from anywhere and at any time. Follow the below points to use ePrint service for your printer:
- Firstly, you have to mail the document to email address of your printer. Your printer start printing the document or content once it has been turned on and connected to the internet.
- Follow the steps to setup web services and install printer drivers.
- Open the control panel of your HP Officejet printer and click on the HP Printables option.
- In the next step, enable web services. Accept terms and conditions of Web Services by clicking the Accept button in order to enable Web Services.
- Make some changes in the setting of your printer so that 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer download and install the printer driver or software automatically by simply tapping Yes in the Auto Update screen.
- When 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer is connected to the server then it prints out the information page that has email address of your printer. Follow all the instructions to complete the steps of Web services setup.
- Click on ePrint icon displayed on home screen of your printer. After that click on Web Services settings and then in the Web Services settings menu. Tap on Display e-mail address.
- First open e-mail application to send a print job to your HP Officejet 4650 printer and then attach the document that you wish to print.
- At last, type the email address of your printer into the To box and then click on Send button.