HP Envy 5544 printer is one of the efficient printer and can be afford easily. You can enjoy several functions and features with this printer such as printing, scanning, copying and faxing. It also supports cloud printing, eprint, Air print. With this printer you can easily print the documents from any place at any time by using your smart phones.
If you want to setup your HP Envy 5544 printer on a wireless network then you have to connect the wireless network to your HP printer. You should also install the printer driver and software for your 123.hp.com/envy 5544 printer from a computer supporting windows. You will get a dialog box where you have to click on wireless as the connection type.
Steps of Driver Installation for Windows
Follow below steps for driver installation for windows device:
- Firstly, switch ON your system.
- Do not connect the USB until prompted message displays on your screen.
- Insert CD/DVD into your computer to complete the setup procedure.
- After that, an installation wizard appears on the screen. Follow the guidelines of the wizard to complete the driver installation steps.
- A dialog box appears on the screen asking you to connect your computer with HP Envy 5544 printer using USB cable.
- Click on next to go further.
- Provide the valid inputs for each of the step in the wizard and complete the installation process perfectly.
- Now, you will be able to take out print out from HP Envy 5544 printer as the printer driver has been installed successfully.
Steps of Driver Installation for Mac
Follow below steps for driver installation for Mac device:
- Firstly, reset the Print System. Make sure that your 123.hp.com/envy 5544 printer is connected by USB cable.
- Uninstall the printer software and drivers.
- Embed the Disk permission on your Mac device.
- Launch Macintosh to select the Application menu.
- Open Applications menu and search for Utilities folder. Open Disk Utility option from utility folder.
- Select the Hard Drive that you are using. Verify the disk permission and after that choose Repair Disk Permissions.
- Check for the latest Apple Updates from your device.
- Go to system preferences and then click on Apple menu.
- Choose Update Now option under the Software Update option.
- Install the latest updates and after that reset your computer.
- Reinstall printer drivers and software which you have uninstalled earlier. Check whether your device function properly or not.