HP Envy 5543 is a multi functional printer with strong features such as printing, faxing, copying and scanning. It supports wireless networking and automatic duplex printing. 123.hp.com/envy 5546 printer is suitable for home and office. It is less expensive as compared to other printer products of HP. This printer also offers duplex printing. It comes with wireless connectivity with which you can print the documents at any time and from any where. If you want to get the wireless connectivity to print the documents and photos then you have to setup your printer accordingly. Also, you have to set your connection type as wireless during downloading and installing the printer driver software.
Steps of 123.hp.com/envy 5546 ePrint Setup
Follow below steps to setup ePrint on 123.hp.com/envy 5546 printer:
- HP Envy 5546 printer has the capability to support ePrint. Make sure that your printer does not connect by USB setup for your printer.
- Ensure that your network must connect to HP envy 5546 printer so that it offer the required services to the users.
- Select the strong network and then restart the router. Open the control panel of 123.hp.com/envy 5546 printer and turn on the website services.
- Get email address of your printer from 123.hp.com/envy 5546 information page. Send the documents to email address to print documents from your mobile device.
- Make sure that you has a valid email address to send documents to HP Envy 5546 printer device with necessary fields.
Steps of 123.hp.com/envy 5546 Cloud Print Setup
Follow below instructions step-by-step to setup cloud print on 123.hp.com/envy 5546 printer:
- Firstly, check that 123.hp.com/envy 5546 printer is connected to the wireless connect setup properly.
- Make sure that wireless network link of your HP Envy 5546 printer is active or not. After active the wireless network, you will get the required support from 123.hp.com/envy 5546.
- Open a web browser on a computer. You can view the registered list of devices and printers on Google Chrome.
- If your HP Envy 5546 printer is not added on list then Add your printer to my Device list on Google Chrome.
- Open document which you want to be printed on your desired device. After that, click on Cloud Print. Select 123.hp.com/envy 5546 printer from the list of the devices.
At last, click on Print. Now, your device is ready to print the documents.