HP Envy 5536 printer is a multifunctional printer supports printing, copying, faxing and scanning. It supports wired or wireless printing. It provides high quality printing with borderless printing. It is ease to use and gives extra ordinary output. Before start printing, you have to download and install the updated printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 5536 for effective printing. With duplex printing, you can print the documents at both sides of the paper. You need to alter the printer settings for duplex printing on windows.
Steps of Duplex Printing on Windows
Follow below guideline steps by step for Duplex printing on Windows:
- Firstly, you have to load a stack of papers in the input paper tray to start the duplex printing.
- Open the document or photo that you want to print. After that click on the print option. to print the document.
- In the next steps, a dialog box appears on the display screen with the list of available printers. Select 123.hp.com/envy 5536 printer.
- Open properties menu and then select duplex printing option from the list.
- Confirm the settings of printer by clicking on Ok button.
- If your printer automatically print the document on both sides then it means that your printer supports duplex printing.
- In case, your printer does not support duplex printing then reload the one side printed paper again into the input paper tray. Remember to put blank side page facing the downward portion of input paper tray so that it print it on the second side.
Steps of Duplex Printing on Mac
If you want to enable the duplex printing on your Mac device then you have to make some changes in the printer setting. Follow below guideline steps by step for Duplex printing on Mac:
- Firstly, load the papers into the input paper tray for enriching the features of high-quality printing. Open the file or document that you want to print on Mac device.
- Select the print option from menu. After that a dialogue box appears on screen with list of available printers.
- Select your preferred printer from the displayed list i.e. 123.hp.com/envy 5536.
- Open the setting and click on properties option in order to set your preferred specifications.
- Select Reverse option in front loading paper tray or automatic option in rear loading paper tray based on your printer model and type.
- Click on Ok to confirm the settings made in printer properties settings.
- Start printing your document. In case, second side of paper is not printed automatically then do it manually.